Monday, November 3, 2008

Official Statements from Loeb and Alexander

As reported yesterday here and every where else, Writer/Producers Jesse Alexander and Jeph Loeb left the show for "creative differences". What some are reporting is that it means they were fired.

Here are the official statements by both writers and there is not much, but what I expected that both would say thanks and wish the cast and the rest of the writers the best.

From Loeb:

“As of today, Jesse Alexander and I have left Heroes. I’m incredibly proud to have been a big part of the success a show with eight Emmy nods and a win this year for NBC.com. I will miss the superb cast and writing staff and wish everyone the best.”

Via CBR

From Alexander:

"I write this with a heavy heart. As of today I am no longer a writer/producer on HEROES. I could not be prouder of all the work I did on the show and wish all my Heroic Scribbler pals the very best. I will certainly continue to blog at GLOBAL COUCH."

Via Alexander's Blog

Once again I am not sure if this is the move the show needed right now because Alexander and Loeb were the creative minds connected to the comic book world. I personally felt the show was making a positive move in the story. Unfortunately it always comes down to ratings and money and perhaps now fans realize that these two things can not be ignored.

So what do you all think a day later...!? Still feel the same?? Better or worse??

http://heroesspoilers-odi.blogspot.com/2008/11/official-statements-from-alexander-and.html

No comments:

Welcome to Heroes F1RST!

Welcome to Heroes F1RST!

We'll post recaps of the graphic novels on http://heroes.nbc.com/, which have not been effected by all this, new about Heroes stars past and present, and the best of the web's fan fics.

Please continue to support us by visiting our site, our EMPORIUM, and by spreading the word.

Thanks for your support.

Don

Disclaimer

Heroes is owned by NBC Universal. This is a fan blog not owned by NBC Universal. Heroes, Save the Cheerleader Save the World, Are You On The List, It's Time To Save the World and all characters and service marks are property of NBC Universal and the National Broadcasting Company. Heroes Main Site